This Saturday last, 20th of March 2010 at 19:45GMT, members of radio club Slovenj Gradec and our friends, sucessfully established first Slovenian EME QSOon 3,4GHz (9cm)
Dish 6.10 m f/d 0.55
Preamp 17 dB Gain , NF 0,4
QSO was RANDOM, NOT scheduled
20. 03. 2010 OK1CA 19:45 3.4 GHz CW 569 / 559
23. 03. 2010 DL4MEA 17:50 3400.100 mHz CW O / O
23. 03. 2010 OZ6 OL 19:30 3400.100 mHz CW O / O
25. 03. 2010 G3LTF 19:05 3400.100 mHz CW 559 / 559
25. 03. 2010 G3LQR 19:18 3400.100 mHz CW 559 / 559
Also we heard our own ECHO about 12dB over noise level.
Our first message on moon-net reflector:
this is our 1st message on moon-net reflector, although we are moon-bouncing for more than 15 years. After a few years activity on 23 and 13cm, we had to go QRT because of the troubles with neighbourhood. But now we are back again.
At the moment, we are QRV on 9 cm , on Saturday, March 20th, we had a lot of troubles with Murphy's , but they are solved now. We made the first EME 9cm QSO's on Saturday, the luckys were OK1CA and OK1KIR.
I would like to inform you , that SKEDS this week are still possible, we prefer local afternoons and evenings( from 15:00 - 21:00GMT)